2016年7月17日星期日

Xdressy--Kanye West's "Famous" Song With Taylor Swift: Read the Full Transcript From Kim Kardashian's Snapchat

Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian West, Grammy Awards

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but what about a Snapchat story?

In case you missed the big news, Kim Kardashian headed to the popular app where she posted video of a phone call between Kanye West and Taylor Swift .

During the conversation, the music performers were overheard discussing certain lyrics from the highly publicized "Famous" track.

While Taylor has responded to the footage in a lengthy Instagram post to add more perspective, we compiled a full transcription of what Kim was able to share with followers Sunday evening. Take a look at the conversation below.

Taylor Swift, Kanye West
Kanye West on the phone with Taylor Swift: "You still got the Nashville number?"

Taylor Swift: "I still have the Nashville umm area code, but I had to change it."

Kanye West reads the "Famous" lyric: "To all my southside n----s that know me best, I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex."

Taylor Swift: "I'm like this close to overexposure."

Kanye West: "Oh, well this I think this a really cool thing to have."

Taylor Swift: "I know, I mean it's like a compliment, kind of."

Kanye West: "All I give a f--k about is you as a person and as a friend, I want things that make you feel good. "

Taylor Swift: "That's sweet."
Kanye West: "I don't want to do rap that makes people feel bad."

Taylor Swift: "Umm, yeah I mean go with whatever line you think is better. It's obviously very tongue in cheek either way. And I really appreciate you telling me about it, that's really nice."

Kanye West: "Oh yeah, I just had a responsibility to you as a friend you know, and I mean thanks for being so cool about it."

Taylor Swift: "Aw thanks. Um yeah I really appreciate it, like the heads up is so nice. [inaudible] Even asking or seeing if I would be okay with it and I just really appreciate it. Like I would never expect you to like tell me about a line in one of your songs."

Kanye West: "It's pretty crazy."
Taylor Swift: "And then the flowers that you sent me, I like Instagrammed a picture of them and it's like the most Instagram likes I've ever gotten. It was like 2.7" [video cuts off]

Kanye West: "Relationships are more important than punch lines, ya know?"

Taylor Swift: "I don't think anyone would listen to that and be like that's a real diss she must be crying. You've gotta tell the story the way that it happened to you and the way that you experienced it. You honestly didn't know who I was before that. It doesn't matter that I sold 7 million of that album before you did that which is what happened, you didn't know who I was before that. It's fine."

Taylor Swift: "I might be in debt, but I can make these things happen. I have the ideas to do it and I create these things and concepts. I'm always going to respect you. I'm really glad that you have the respect to call me and tell me that as a friend about the song. It's a really cool thing to do and a really good show of friendship so thank you."

Kanye West: "Thank you, too."

Taylor Swift: "And you know, if people ask me about it I think it would be great for me to be like, ‘Look, he called me and told me the line before it came out. Jokes on you guys, We're fine.'
You guys want to call this a feud; you want to call this throwing shade but right after the song comes out I'm going to be on a Grammys red carpet and they're going to ask me about it and I'll be like, ‘He called me.' It's awesome that you're so outspoken about this and be like, ‘Yeah, she does. It made her famous.' Its more provocative to say ‘might still have sex…' It's doesn't matter to me. There's not like one [line] that hurts my feelings and one that doesn't."


没有评论:

发表评论